In order to be a recognized homeowners’ association, the association must be a Florida corporation. To be official, the governing documents must be recorded with the Clerk of the County Court. The documents for Lakes Estates III of Sarasota Homeowners Association Inc. (Lakes Estates III) can be found on this page.
PLEASE BE PATIENT AS SOME DOCUMENTS ARE LARGE AND MAY TAKE A FEW MOMENTS TO LOAD.
Florida Statute 720
In Florida, homeowners’ association laws are derived from Statutes 720. Commonly referred to as simply HOA laws, these encompass everything from homeowner association dues to board meetings and regulations.
Articles of Incorporation
In accordance with state regulations, Lakes Estates is registered as a not-for-profit corporation in Florida.
The governing documents for Lakes Estates III are below. Click on each link to see/print the documents.
- Lakes Estates III Bylaws
- Lakes Estates III Declaration
- Lakes Estates III Amendment to the Declaration (1988)
- Lakes Estates III Amendment to the Declaration (2021)
This section contains other laws and ordinances which Lakes Estates III must abide by.
- The Lakes Rules & Regulations for Common Areas
- Lakes Estates III Architectural Review Committee Requirements
- Lakes Estates III Mailbox Info letter
- Welcome Letter For New Residents
While the information provided above is believed to be correct, there is no liability for any loss or damage occurring by reason of reliance thereon.